Monday, January 29, 2018

Doctor Day

I am ready. All of my tests while in the ER almost two weeks have been printed out as well as the after visit summary. The bills are ready to be dropped off at the post office on my way to the appointment this morning and I plan to swing by one bank to pay the mortgage after the appointment.

I am ready to see the doctor this morning to review my records, listen to my lungs and decide if I am ready to return to pulmonary rehab. My guess? No. I have been needing sleep too much during the day. Clearly, I have not fully recovered from this nasty flu and pneumonia.

Food is still an issue but better. I made some chicken nuggets for lunch yesterday but was unable to eat dinner. Tonight, I am roasting a chicken, which should settle well. Michael bought a beet salad to go with dinner but I don't think I am up for any kind of salad yet.

It will be interesting to see how much weight I have lost. My guess is 8-10 pounds.

No comments: