Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A Break

Each day, I am a bit better than the day before. It is going to take a whole lot more baby steps to move me towards feeling well. After a nap yesterday morning, it took an hour to get dressed as I was moving slowly. For the first time in a week, I dressed in real, outdoor clothing.

Around 1PM, Michael put the car windows down and we drove to the harbor. I felt like a dog going for a ride. It was all I could do to restrain myself from hanging my head out the window! It was marvelous. The sun was out. The ocean was magnificent.

We stopped to pick up some Clam Chowder for his dinner at the tourist spot. He loves their chowder. After an hour of being out into the world, we were back home. It was enough. I am glad we did not try to travel further or try to do more.

It is supposed to rain all day today. I will be inside, preparing the house for the housekeepers tomorrow and watching a movie. My focus is an appointment with the hairdresser while the housekeepers are at the house. So looking forward to it.

No comments: