Thursday, March 8, 2018

Back to Back to Back Today

It was such fun to chat with Sue for over two hours yesterday and we made plans to meet again for lunch next time. Then, I spent the afternoon on the phone with Anna to talk about their stay with us during our road trip then about everything else going on within the family. Two hours later, we vowed to continue another day as we had not finished!

The madness of today begins within an hour. I must be out the door with the house ready for the housekeepers to my hair appointment before I pick Jeannie up for our rehab class. We plan to leave early from the class then quickly drive to the city with Michael for the university hospital's board meeting. Dinner will be served, thank goodness! It is going to be a long day.

I am beginning to stress over everything that needs to be done for the trip and really worry that I will overlook something important, like the mortgage payment! Lists on lists are being made.

Fortunately, my stamina is really good at the moment. I am feeling stronger and filled with energy. We realized that I had pneumonia for a long time as I was dealing with that "wall of exhaustion" everyone said was just part of the downhill of my disease. I feel I am back and still pressing for more.

No comments: