Monday, March 19, 2018

Little Red Bump

I was exhausted Saturday after gig #2 and its three-hour program. Word from the Irish Fiddling group regarding gig #3 on Saturday night was that it went very well. I was in bed asleep while they were playing! Yesterday, Michael and I picked up my new glasses, bought groceries then did nothing but hang around the house. It felt great and I am ready for the week ahead.

Today, Michael is in-charge of my mom. She has an appointment for her Prolia shot and I bet they go to lunch afterwards. I, on the other hand, finally am seeing my wonderful dermatologist to have a biopsy on the little red bump on my left leg. It is the same spot that she blasted two years ago and again in December. It just hasn't healed properly and now there is a little red bump that looks like a small pimple and hurts when pressed. With experience, I know it is a bit of cancer. Hopefully, it is the same minor stuff I have had in the past as one of my drugs does not protect me from the harmful rays of the sun. Not the best photo but it shows where the red bump broke through the scab.

Before heading to the far reaches of the city, I need to mail some bills and buy a few items at Safeway this morning. Michael and I will meet back at our house late this afternoon for a simple dinner of a Greek lamb burger over a Greek salad. He was wanting some Greek food this week.

Lots of driving today, no rain expected and hopefully both doctor's appointments will go as expected. Just another exciting Monday!

No comments: