Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Mantra

Still not 100%, I am struggling with shortness of breath. Mom and I were over the pass and the smell of smoke from fires was lightly in the air. That may be the cause of this problem but I worry it may be something else. Dr. K. and I have a meeting next week. Her opinion means so much to me as she see things clearly while other doctors stumble.

Staying positive keeps me moving and I am looking forward to two events. Friday, we are having cocktails with Dave and Lori. We have known Dave since 1975 and Lori became our friend when they married. Dear friends. The next day, the organic market in town is celebrating a big anniversary with events all day and my Irish Fiddling group is playing from 12-2. It should be lots of fun. There is a rehearsal tonight to review some new material so we are ready.

This morning, it is all about grocery shopping, which is always harder than it sounds. The hauling to the car then into the house is a challenge. Wipes me out. If there is anything left in my tank, I want to trim a few things in the yards and do some weeding. We will see.

Adjust for the disease, keep moving forward. My mantra.

No comments: