Monday, September 10, 2018

Feeling So Much Better

I feel so much better! Taking the antibiotic with breakfast yesterday was the answer to my stomach problems. We had a nice day together, I was able spend the morning over the pass with Michael, bought the 2019 Moleskin date book for my purse and a book - Crazy Rich Asians! As I am banned from movies, or anywhere there are lots of people close together, I so wanted to find out what this was all about. It was a shock to discover that it was actually book one of a trilogy! So Crazy Good!

Because of the antibiotics, I am banned from rehab class until Thursday so instead of the class, I will be grocery shopping tomorrow. Michael says he feels the need for lots of salads and vegetables. Who is this man? He has so changed! My menu for the week will be light and filled with vegetables, per his request.

Today, mom and I have no plans but I am sure we will find errands to run and a great lunch somewhere.

No comments: