Thursday, September 6, 2018

Video and Pizza!

It is never a good sign when a doctor says, "Geez, I've never seen anything like it!" That is what happened with my primary doctor yesterday. She watched the video of the bump on my leg then we actually got it to show up in person. She is sending me along to a vascular doctor at my university hospital. I also noticed that I started to have a deep cough beginning Tuesday afternoon so we made an agreement: she prescribed antibiotics and I would contact Dr. K. to let her know. Dr. K. sent me a thumbs up.

All is right with the world.

Well, not quite. I never like to workout the first couple of days after beginning antibiotics. I want my body to accept it well. For today's rehab class, I know Jeannie is expecting me and has no other way to get to the class, so I am going to drive her there then get a good bowl of soup for lunch. To protect her, I will wear my oxygen and a mask in the car.


Food. I was at Safeway yesterday and found this pizza that my nutritionist told me about. It was absolutely delicious! If you have issues with processing sugars (carbs, fruit...), this is the best pizza with a cauliflower crust I have ever tasted! Highly recommend it!

2 comments:

Kathi L said...

Been reading through yur blog as I just found it recently. Thank you for helping us learn from your experiences! I also like to keep the carbs down and really enjoyed learning about this new pizza! I have a pizza recipe that I make that is low carb and delicious but it sure is nice to just have a couple things in the freezer when cooking is too much trouble!

Kathi L said...

Oh now, my "numb" fingers didn't get the "o" in your! LOL! Sorry about that! two fingers numb from my lung biopsy a few days ago, where the needle sat in my hand for 5 days! I think I'll have to work on getting those fingers working again! :-)