Friday, September 28, 2018

Liquid Oxygen Delivery

Friday. I have no plans for the weekend except for grocery shopping with Michael. It has been a very busy week so I want to focus on reading, a bit of exercise and recovering. Sounds rather dull but I am so looking forward to it.

I focused a few hours yesterday on household tasks I have been meaning to address. It felt great to finally organize things like my shoes, makeup, bathroom drawers as well as washing some of my more delicate clothing and sheets. Fresh sheets! Always a treat.

While remaking the bed, I did need oxygen but still was able to do the rest of the chores without support. Liquid oxygen is delivered every two weeks to our house. I am able to fill a container then use it in a backpack to do yard work or to take a walk. It is clean and I love using it though my oxygen company is now refusing to supply it to new customers. They are trying to get rid of it completely as the tech who fills it has to be certified. Sometimes, he is sick or the truck is broken down and they can't make my appointment. That happened last week. The truck was broken but they were supposed to fill it yesterday, a week late.

The large holding tank is close to empty. It has not been used since last week since I have a large concentrator as backup, which I have been using around the house and at night. My electric bill is going to hurt! We hope our favorite oxygen guy comes by to fill the large holding tank today. If not, it's another week of the concentrator at night and I will not be able to do yard work or take a walk. Fingers crossed.

No comments: