Sunday, September 9, 2018

Antibiotics

Well, it wasn't what I thought that was causing my upset stomach. It was the antibiotic itself. How did I figure it out? Yesterday at 3AM, I took the antibiotic right on time and sat up instead of lying down, thinking that was the problem. I was sick as a dog within an hour. Vomiting. Feeling sick all day.

Settling down, I slept until 10AM then I had to face taking my morning meds. That took a bit and I made it, with the help of some toast. Throughout the day, I kept falling asleep. Finally, I fell into bed last night at 7PM and slept through the night.

I am changing the way I am taking the last few days of the antibiotic. Eating before and right after taking the pill seems to help, though I understand it won't work full strength.

Today, I hope to get back to life, hang out with Michael, buy the 2019 appointment diary for my purse and maybe some lunch. Hopefully, there even might be some sunshine!

No comments: