Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Rehab

I've been sleeping so well that I almost feel like it is a gift. Hours and hours of lovely sleep, so different from my recent normal. It has brought my energy level back to where I am able to fit more into my days. Hopefully, it will continue.

Rehab class is today, which out Jeannie, so I am heading over early to run a few errands and to grab a light lunch. Tomorrow is going to be a bit of a challenge as I have a 9:30 glaucoma doctor appointment over the pass then, after a long drive into the city, Dr. K. and I will be meeting at 1:00. We will be going over my new diagnosis of pseudogout and will discuss my upcoming appointment with the vascular clinic. I always image her as my main doctor, captain of the ship. As such, I run everything by her.

My focus is to work out hard today, cook a great dinner of Shrimp and Broccoli tonight, go to the Irish Fiddling rehearsal then sleep well in preparation for tomorrow. It is going to be a full day.

No comments: