Sunday, March 4, 2018

Greatly Improving

What a great few days. All the good news Thursday then a great day with mom on Friday followed by a fun gig with the Irish Fiddling gig in the evening. Normally exhausted after such a week, I still felt great and good enough to do some food shopping yesterday morning before our eye exams at Costco later in the morning.

The glaucoma has really affected my right eye. Nuts. Michael helped me pick out new glasses frames and I helped him pick out some sunglasses frames. We are a good team! We then separated and I did a quick run through Trader Joe's for a couple of simple dinners.

All this and I was not overly tired last night. I am really improving.

Today, we are going over the pass together then out to lunch somewhere. Then, I need to finish the paperwork for our taxes, make all the hotel reservations for our road trip and phone William. He is home and struggling with a bit of jet lag. I'm excited to hear about his experiences being in Jakarta for the first time and all the other wonderful places they toured.

I may not even need a nap! Things are looking up!

No comments: