Thursday, April 13, 2017

Another Round of Virus

I felt fine yesterday morning but while food shopping in Safeway, my body revolted and I scurried to the restroom. After I got home, unpacked the food, I hit the wall of exhaustion again! I thought it was over! It was so bad that I set an alarm to wake me in time to get to my hair appointment. The minor headache, sore eye balls and my thinking was muddy again. It was back.

But wait, there's more!

After dinner, my face and ears were bright red so I took my temperature. I had a low fever. Cancel orchestra rehearsal! I was feeling pretty awful.

This morning, I feel fine and have no fever. I need to buy some protein at the organic market for this week's dinners before the rehab class. I so need to move my body and really want to go to the rehab class but, if I have a fever or feel any symptoms, I just can't.

I am sick of being sick. This bug has me by the tail.

No comments: