Monday, April 10, 2017

First Day Back

I am dipping my toe back into life today. I'm still not 100% but I am certainly feeling better, just don't want to overdo it. Mom has her annual checkin with the dermatologist to burn off anything suspicious  or bothersome, like moles at her bra line. We will have lots of errands to run and a simple lunch before the afternoon appointment.

It will be an entire day out in the world so I am sure I will feel it tonight. Dinner is already made so I won't have to do anything once I get home. Looking forward to tomorrow, Michael and I will be attending Sherman's graveside services then lunch with the family afterward. That it going to be a very emotional day. I am not going to the Irish Fiddling rehearsal that night. Too much.

We have a tradition of an Easter brunch at a nice restaurant in Palo Alto the past few years but I didn't realize Easter was next Sunday! I will beg for a reservation today but may have to take mom somewhere else this year. Duh!

With the help of a friend, I am still working on the blog about not getting proper treatment and what to do about it. Stay tuned!

No comments: