Saturday, May 20, 2017

Wedding Day

My knee is very sore this morning and the pain has returned to my right side. This was not how I wanted to feel going to the wedding this morning. Nuts. But, that is how it is so I am going to make light of it and not whine about it.

Before we leave, I will ice it down once more, take an Aleve and wear the compression hose along with the knee brace for the 3-hour drive. Everything is ready. The new portable oxygen system is all charged up as are the three additional batteries. I remembered to pack the iPhone cord for the car, all my medications, makeup for touch ups, contact lenses and sunglasses...it takes more and more stuff the older I get!

We need to be out the door at 9AM to pickup the rental car then a short drive to pick up my mom. The wedding begins at 4PM but the road up to that area is usually treacherous and can take additional hours so we had to build that into the drive time. It's going to be a very long day.

I promise to post some photos.

No comments: