Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Recovering from Company

Well, the clogged ear has now turned to pus again. I can feel the difference. My primary will be called this morning to see if I can get in to see her before or after my noon dentist appointment, but I will bet she is not available until tomorrow.

The other news is that it is actually raining here! It is the leftovers from a hurricane off Baja. We'll take leftovers!

I tried to take it easy yesterday, eat well and rest. The only goal was laundry and I did get the guest room sheets back on the bed and the room put back together. Michael was very careful with his diet and had no diarrhea yesterday so he will be careful again today. Thank goodness that it seems to be under control. I was getting worried.

Ron and Susan - our neighbors - left yesterday for a month in Italy. He dropped off some radishes and greens from his garden and told us to pick and eat anything we want. Did I mention he has a ton of raspberries in his backyard? I will bring mom down next week to see his amazing garden and pick some produce for her. Ron often gives me some goodies from the garden to give to her. She adores him because he is a gardener. Soul mates.

No comments: