Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Video Sites for Aerobika Device

I walked outside onto the front porch with Michael this morning and there was the smell of summer was in the air and there was not a hint of a breeze. It immediately reminded me of the end of school and the smell of summer freedom as a kid. Summer was magical as a kid and I so hope kids these days have the same experiences. The last day of our local schools is tomorrow.

Summer is a great time to be with friends. This morning, I am meeting Lois for coffee over the pass. We will talk about the death of her beloved Peter over a year ago and our recent traveling experiences.

There was an Irish Fiddling rehearsal last evening but it was so late that I didn't haul my bass to it, just my music. We had a very in-depth conversation about the recent changes in the group and what I noticed at the gig last Friday. We went from a group playing background music to a group who was presenting a program. The audience ate it up. We discussed what drove the change and talked music, my favorite subject.

Before the rehearsal, I had a problem with my eye. Suddenly, it felt like there was a big smudge on my glasses. I cleaned them before realizing it was in my eye, not something on the glasses. It felt like my eye was swollen again and there was goop in it. During the conversation with the group, it began to clear. This morning, it is fine. Really strange.

I do also want to comment about the breathing device - Aerobika. Using it every morning, I have continued to keep my coughing under control, without any more drugs. It is an amazing device, which you can view how it actually works in the lungs on YouTube HERE  Also, this video will show how to use the device HERE  I highly encourage that you ask your doctor if it would be helpful for you. I can't believe the difference it has made in my daily life.

No comments: