Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! I so hope you are surrounded by family and friends today, always a reminder that life is good! Spring represents renewal. The cycle begins once again.

We are spending most of the day with mom. Flowers, brunch and cocktails (for them) will be involved. We are also going to visit a friend in the hospital struggling with constant fluid in his lungs while fighting cancer. An infection developed in his port and it all blew up from there. ICU is miserable so we hope to brighten his day.

I slept a lot yesterday, did some paperwork and worked on my blog about receiving the proper care for our lung diseases...or not. It should be ready next week. I also did a lot of cooking and I love having breakfast for many days sitting waiting for us, last night's dinner ready to go and the kitchen all cleaned up.

Enjoy your day. Enjoy a few Easter eggs!

No comments: