Monday, August 13, 2018

Full Week Ahead

The race with the tourists was won yesterday! Smarty pants got to Trader Joe's just as it opening at 8AM and I tried to get into the butcher's right at 8:30. Oops! Not too smart after all! They don't open on Sunday until 9:00 as it is the busiest day of the week and they were working like mad to get the product into the cases. Waiting around was misery as I envisioned the tourists already flocking to the coast. I was the first customer of the day and was done within minutes. The road was busy with tourist but not stopped. I was home, all the groceries in the house and working through my list by 10:30, including a stop at Safeway. It was an indoor day and a lot of "stuff" was done.

My kitchen was rocking with a breakfast recipe of Chicken Pizza and dinner's Bacon Beef Rolls. I don't have to cook for days! Recipes HERE and HERE  Again, these are low carb recipes for those of us on prednisone.

This is a really nutty week with an Irish Fiddlers gig for the opening of the town's new library, mom's two birthday parties, coffee with my friend Lois and two days of rehab classes. Mom and I will order the flowers and pick up the party favors before her appointment with the hearing aide people at Costco this morning.

I am sleeping really well but still continue to fall asleep during the day. The thought that my blood pressure being very low might be the culprit has encourage me to drink more water than usual. It seems to help.

No comments: