Sunday, August 26, 2018

No Worries

I am trying not to worry about the coronary artery disease notice on my CT Scan results until I have a conversation with Dr. K. The worst thing we have done is mention it to others. One friend has been in contact to tell me all the tests I will need to take in great detail and new medications for acid reflux as my Prilosec is not any good. It was feeling very overwhelming and very depressing until I realized that I have not even spoken to a doctor yet. I need the facts of my specific case as it relates to my lung disease and future lung transplants. This friend cannot see thorough that lens.

Deep breath.

We really had a lot of fun playing at the famous mansions at an open sessions with other musicians Thursday evening. Last night, we played at a Wine & Cheese store on our Main Street. It was packed! There is a Wine Bar in the bottom half of the store, which was full, and people were dropping in and buying a lot of fun wine related goods. Their food stuffs are amazing and hot sellers as well. We had a good two hours but I have to say I was fading the last half hour. Our lead singer was not present so it was all instrumental. It was fine, people were up dancing and clapping along with the music.

Today is a day off for us. No plans. A recording of the F1 race from SPA (Belgian Grand Prix) is on right now, rather boring race except for the first 30-seconds. It is cloudy and cool outside. We will see where today takes us.

No comments: