Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Raynaud's?

Groceries are in the house, Shrimp Deviled Eggs are made for days of breakfasts and a fantastic dinner of Sicilian Lamb by Guy Fieri was last night. It was a productive day. Before shopping, I did buy a small Meyer Lemon plant, wrote a card and dropped it off on the front door step of Natalie's new house. They loved it and it will remind them of all the lemonade we had using my lemons through the years.

William. I am a bit worried about our son. He is on the final leg of a two-year tour and in Malaysia today. With the recent massive earthquakes in the area, I will be watching the news like a hawk until he leaves the area.

I am suddenly feeling better, the pain in my body has subsided, I seem to have better balance, my toes are not as numb and I swear I am thinking clearer. It all, except for the brain stuff, seems to be in a cycle. My bet it that I will be diagnosed with Raynaud's Syndrome and maybe gout, though I think that would be odd. Many people who have Raynaud's also have a mixed connective-disease and often have symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. I think I might be one of those. We will see after my rheumatology clinic appointment next week.

No comments: