Thursday, August 2, 2018

Research

There is a new study with a goal that can determine if a woman has breast cancer with just a blood test. Many clinics across the country are involved in the study. As a person from a family where there is no cancer going back five generations, I think I need to participate. In research, sometimes it is what is NOT present that becomes the golden ticket. Maybe I can help.

Research. I am involved in many research projects. It is what I believe in.

Today, after my noon mammogram, I will run down to the lab to have blood taken for this study. From there, I will connect with Jeannie in the rehab class to see how she is doing then maybe just drive home. If she is in full workout mode, I will try to get in part of my routine.

Last evening, with some help from Michael, I finished making the large posters for mom's birthday celebration at her complex on August 18. It has been weighing on me and I didn't want it to be a last minute project. I am very pleased with the completed boards filled with photos from my mom's life and celebrating 90 years. Check it off my to-do list!

No comments: