Monday, January 4, 2016

Back to Routines

Here we go. The real beginning to the year. Back to routines. Back to rehab. Back to life.

With the rains playing in the background, the day will feature a return to the other rehab to see how I am breathing. I will watch my numbers while working out with my supplemental oxygen. I will also monitor how I am feeling before and afterwards. Am I more energized? Am I exhausted? Am I breathing better?

Mom wants to do some shopping at JC Penney in a mall far from her house so she really can't drive there. It will be a treat. But, with the stock market down so horribly this morning, she may not feel like shopping!

I am looking forward to my workout at the rehab class tomorrow to really determine whether or not to contact Dr. K. to talk about an assessment at the lung transplant clinic. I am feeling better but I find I am more short of breath while doing day chores.

To the shower! To the gym! To the store! Into life!

No comments: