Sunday, January 3, 2016

All Good

I got out of bed and dressed by 1:30 yesterday. Additional sleep was really needed after dinner at Dave and Lori's on New Year's Day. I slept well again last night but still feel I need a bit more.

It is cold and now the rains are expected to return this afternoon and throughout the week.

Another quiet day ahead. The only thing on the list is to buy coffee grounds. Period.

Sorry I am so boring, though I am still worried about coughing. It has lessened but it may be because I am not pushing myself at all. Tomorrow morning, I am going to the other rehab and try a short workout. Tuesday will see my return to the rehab class.

This year is beginning to unfold very slowly, which is just fine with me. Last year, it was terrifying with the after effects of Michael's convulsion and concussion then a bad case of flu. I got the flu in January and it took almost three months to fully recover. That was bad. Don't want to do that again!

So, I am boring. Boring is a not bad at this point considering the other options.

No comments: