Friday, January 15, 2016

TGIF

British Don is already at the hospital waiting for his 9AM procedure. He just texted me. During his one year check-up after his quadruple bypass surgery on Wednesday, they found a new blockage in an area on the other side of his heart, away from the bypass. They will insert a stent this morning and he will have to spend the night. We are going up to see him mid-afternoon.

He is very nervous and hasn't slept in two day.

Mom and I are spending the day together again then Michael will retrieve me from her house this afternoon before heading into the city to visit Don.

I was able to make an appointment in a couple of weeks with Lois' ENT doctor to address the issue of fluid behind my ear drum. Flonase has kept it livable but I am growing concerned about the side effects. Apparently, Flonase can cause coughing and shortness of breath. Is this the reason I have been having problems with both? Time to bring in the experts!

It's Friday. A very quiet weekend is ahead. I am still gathering my strength but I am feeling so much better.

A tough way to begin a new year!

No comments: