Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Rehab Boys

It's all arranged. Sherman agreed to show up before the rehab class this morning but only after I sweetened the invitation with the threat of a slice of his favorite tiramisu. Bingo! He probably won't work out but he will see everyone and sign the birthday cards for the other two people in our class who share his birth date.

Then, I phoned Dick to see if he could swing by, too. He probably will come by after his radiation treatment but I told him not to come if he was too tired.

Maybe my two rehab boys will be together again. Bliss.

Today is my brother's birthday. I can't believe my little brother is 58-years old. How did that happen? We sent two cards, as I could not decide between them, and a pair of the most luxurious deer skin gloves. It has been so cold, he will use them!

I was in the gym by 8:15 yesterday then made my way to mom's afterwards. She looked fantastic, we went to a fancy lunch and talked all day. It has been a nice start to the New Year with no doctor appointments until this Thursday. A nice break.

No comments: