Saturday, January 9, 2016

Wet Saturday

It was a long day. I was out of the house by 7:30 and in the gym by 8:00. It went well, I increased my time and load on the machines and only coughed a bit on the bike. Not bad. Mom and I had soup for lunch then I dropped her off for her appointment with the foot doctor. I prompted her on how to present her case to them and left her on her own.

My appointment with the counselor was a long drive north but I arrived early. It was right on the ocean, which was churning with huge waves. I drove along the little road right on the water's edge and there were areas that were closed due to the waves breaking on the road. Fun to just watch nature having a lot of fun.

This morning, I am meeting my friend Dolores for coffee and a chat over the pass. Saturday is usually  reserved for yard work but the rains give me the perfect excuse to get out and enjoy myself! What a treat!

No comments: